1. TermsBy accessing the website at TheVbucks, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TheVbucks ’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TheVbucks website;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TheVbucks at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimers. The materials on TheVbucks web site are provided “as is”. TheVbucks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TheVbucks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. limitations no event shall TheVbucks or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TheVbucks Internet site, even if TheVbucks or a TheVbucks authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on TheVbucks web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TheVbucks does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TheVbucks may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TheVbucks does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links TheVbucks has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TheVbucks of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to TheVbucks web site shall be governed by the laws of USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We use Google Analytics, which is Google’s analytics tool that helps websites to understand how their visitors engage with their web properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘_ga’ cookie. In addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used, together with some of the advertising cookies described below, to help show more relevant ads on Google properties (like Google Search) and across the web and to measure interactions with the ads shown by Google. Learn more about how Google uses data when you use this website and about Analytics cookies and privacy information.
It is important to know that if you disable cookies you may not be able to use certain features offered by some web sites. You can disable cookies through your browser. Most browsers have instructions on how to disable cookies in their “Help” sections. The instructions for all browsers vary. But the steps are generally similar for most. Here are some places you can look to disable or enable cookies:
- Internet Explorer: Look in the Tools menu, select Internet Options, and then click the Security tab. Click Internet, and then click Custom Level. Scroll down to Cookies, click disable (or enable) for both cookie options, and then click OK.
- Mozilla Firefox: Open Tasks, choose Privacy & Security, and then Cookie Manager. Choose View Stored Cookies from the submenu to open the Cookie Manager window. Select one or more cookies and click either Remove Cookie or Remove All Cookies.
- Netscape: Select Edit | Preferences from the main menu. Select Advanced and under Cookies, select Disable cookies and click OK.
- Safari: Choose Preferences from the Safari menu and click Security. Select Never, Always, or Only from sites, you navigate to, to set your preferences at the level you desire. To see the cookies stored on your computer, click Show Cookies. From here you have the option to remove one or two cookies or all cookies.